Bank Deposit Form?! WTF!

I have been wanting to deposit some money that I have had in my wallet for 2 weeks now. I don't usually like to keep any more than $50 in my wallet; just Pay Pass everything to rake in more reward points!

Anyways I wanted to deposit this cash in hand to my National Bank account but I didn't bring my debit card with me. The counter lady told me that I need to fill in the form behind me then come back to the counter when done. I then turn around to the form desk and started to read the form to see what I needed to fill out then WTF struck me. We are in the 21st century now, why the f* do I need to fill out a deposit form to put money into my account?


I walked out of the branch and went to Bankwest next door instead. I didn't bring my Bankwest debit card as well. The lady at the counter just ask if I know what the account number is? I login to the app on my phone and showed it to her and I completed my banking in less than 5 minutes!


ST27

Burger addict that can't say no to fries. Weighted in at 105kg once upon a time and love Japan a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment