How to add a 360 photo to blogger

Adding 360 photo to blogger via google street view.



With my theta s, it is extremely easy to upload photos to google street view. Simply download the google street view app from the app store and there will be 2 option. One would be to connect to your theta s camera and the second would be to import 360 photo.

http://mixvegrice.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/theta-360-photo-review.html

Now to embed any 360 photo, simple follow the instructions below,


Victor

Programmer by day, couch potatoe by night. Born in Singapore, working in Perth Australia. Likes food, travel and all things nice.

3 comments:

  1. Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... san Antonio apartment photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb, I really enjoyed this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing post and please keep update like this excellent article. Thank you for sharing such a great blog with us.
    360 Photography and videography
    TIME-LAPSE COMPANY

    ReplyDelete